These solutions can be used to fund any asset purchases you or your business may make, ranging from plant, machinery and performance vehicles to IT equipment.
Simply put, with asset finance (for anything that isn’t bricks and mortar), we can provide you with advice and funding when you need it.
If you opt for asset refinancing, you can release equity in wholly or partly unencumbered assets. This can provide a much needed injection of capital into your business, without affecting your existing banking relationships.
Benefits of asset finance and refinance
- The cost of acquiring an asset for the business can be spread out over a fixed period of time
- It releases working capital
- It can be totally independent of your existing lines of funds
- A simple application process
- A wide range of flexible options can be incorporated, for instance low initial monthly repayments until revenue generated from the asset comes online
What type of assets can I finance and refinance?
There are a number of assets you can finance and refinance to release funding, including:
- Plant and machinery
- Light commercial vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Agricultural equipment
- Aviation and marine
- IT equipment
Asset finance and refinancing can be provided for both new and used assets and for a wide range of machinery and equipment that is needed to operate your business.
Why choose Goodman Corporate Finance?
We will manage the whole deal for you, from the moment you make the enquiry right up to the point where the funds have been released. We approach every new opportunity with ‘a blank sheet of paper’, offering a number of solutions for you to choose from. This unique approach means that you can choose the right solution for your situation.